· To lead the team and drive strategic account management for meeting client needs.
· Receive and manage design brief;
· Work with drawing team and prototype team to compile detailed 3D modelling, specification and sample;
· Work closely with the project team to realise the design and schedule;
· Work closely with internal drawing team, prototype team and project management;
· Work closely with Supplier/partner for the project’s development phase (including prototype).
· Help sourcing and managing supply chain around Shanghai area.
· Other duties assigned by management.
· Higher Diploma or Diploma in Manufacturing, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering;
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in POS industry design/ luxury furniture design/ Product Design;
· Knowledge of POS display manufacturing processes including injection moulding, plastic and metal fabrication, extrusion, electrical and lighting are preferred;
· Good verbal and written communications skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
· Working knowledge or interest in latest digital technology are preferred.
· Good presentation, design and development skills, good to use Solidworks and 3D CAD, Adobe Illustrator;
· Interested in Point of Sale and Technology;
· Design and Manufacturing experience or general understanding preferred – especially with China;
· Ready to travel.
Remarks: Available travel to HK and APAC, interviewee do not have nationality limitation, HK people is preferred.