To provide admin service to team , order coordination and follow-up, to assist in the achievement of division's business objectives
1. Follow up orders with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Review Purchase Orders
- Communicate customers' requirements to factories
- Handle customers' enquiries
- Monitor production status
2. Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Check samples
- Pack and send samples
3. Assist in the Product Development process to ensure that products meet customers' quality and budget requirements
- Source material or accessories
4. Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Urge documents from factories, e.g. vendor review reports
- Maintain strong business relationships through regular contacts with factories
5. Perform other duties as assigned by Management
1. Education Level: College or university graduated.
2. Years of Experience: Minimum 1 year experiences in Buying/Trading office in hardgoods field for US or Euro Market.
3. Language Skills: Good command of Spoken & Written English.
4. Computer Skills: Able to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc) professionally.
5. Customer orientation, initiative, team player, good time management skill.